Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Teacher, I Have An Excuse

So, here I am, actually posting ON the date due for this month's TBR Challenge and I DON'T HAVE ANY REVIEW TO POST!  Argh!

Reading this month has been spotty at best, in fact I think I'm clocking in at about 3 books so far for May.  But this week I have a great excuse -- blame it on my sister!  She and her fiancé were here for an extended weekend, so I think I maybe read 3 pages of a review book.  But!  I did shop!  Can you say flatscreen tv, baby??

Anyway, couldn't resist embarrassing the hell out of her and posting a pic of my pregnant sister and her man while we were at the beach.  Great shot of them, if I do say so myself -- with my new Android phone!!  Amy got all techno up in here this spring...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

There is no excuse for missing the challenge! Mwahahahahaha!

Sigh, that looks like a lovely day at the beach - and go you getting a smart phone! I can say this because I just got my first smart phone back in November :)